What does 1 ball mean?To be The most common question asked by new players when participating in betting. Through the article below, let’s take a look at all the knowledge about this match with a summary by leading experts Link 789BET.
What does 1 ball mean?
Over/Under 1 ball is one of the O/U levels often given by the house on the betting board. When participating in this match, players need to predict how the total number of goals scored in the match will be compared to the 1.0 rate set by the house. The player will have two options:
- Over: Predict that the match will have at least 2 goals.
- Under: A bet for the player to believe that the result of the match will remain at 0-0.
According to analysis from leading experts, the 1.0 O/U ratio will often appear during the first half of matches. Or when the match enters the 60th minute or later but the result is still temporarily 0-0, the house will most likely lower the over/under limit to 1.0 balls.
The 1-ball over/under odds table usually appears 5-7 days before the match. Therefore, players must take advantage of this golden time to bet and choose bets with the highest probability of winning before placing money.
What is the detailed method of calculating wins and losses of 1 ball?
With the information below,Bettors can take a look at the detailed calculation of wins and losses at this O/U 1.0 ball ratio:
What are the situations you will encounter when betting on 1 over or under?
First, when participating in O/U 1.0 betting, players must estimate 6 possible scenarios corresponding to their 2 choices when placing money:
|The match witnessed at least 2 goals scored
|The clash witnessed only 1 goal
|The clash appeared goalless
|Set on 1.0
|Choose below 1.0
Detailed winning and losing formula
To be able to calculate your profit when betting on the 1.0 ratio, bettors must first pay attention to the Odds level being displayed. What is over/under 1 ball?
- If Odds is positive (Odds > 0):
- Player’s profit when entering money will be calculated = Odds * Capital.
- In case of failure, the total amount initially spent will belong to the house.
- In case of negative Odds (Odds < 0):
- The player brings in a profit equal to the total bet capital spent.
- In case of failure, the bettor will lose the total invested capital = Odds * Bet amount.
- In case the match has exactly 1 goal, the bet will be considered a draw and the entire bet amount will be returned to the house’s account.
To help players better understand how money is calculated What is 1 ball over or under?, let’s take a look at the following detailed example. We have a competition between Sheffield United vs West Ham United, which has an O/U level of 1.0 in the first half with Odds 0.81 * 1.09. Suppose the player now decides to invest $100 in the match, the corresponding return bets will be calculated as follows:
- Choose Over with Odds 1.09:
- The clash witnessed at least 2 goals appearing in the first half, betting on the player brings profit = 100 * 1.09 = 109$.
- The match ended the first half with no goals scored, the player lost the $100 bet.
- Bet under with Odds 0.81:
- Player wins total profit = 100 * 0.81 = 81$ if and only if there are no goals in the first half.
- If there are 2 or more goals in the match, the bettor will have to forfeit $100.
- In case the clash has exactly 1 goal, both bettors will be refunded the original $100 amount.
See: Bắn Cá 789BET
How to win a bet on 1 ball over/under?
To be able to make a profit when participating in betting on O/U 1.0 ratio, bettors should immediately refer to the money deposit method below from betting experts:
- Actively check odds 3-7 days before the match starts through information such as performance, goals conceded, goals scored,…
- Learn about the team’s playing style/entry strategy.
- Pay attention to scale changes.
- Only play according to your own choices, not based on the opinion of the majority.
- Refer to predictions from masters/experts before placing money.
The last article is all the knowledge you need to know to answer the question What is 1 ball over or under? Shared by leading experts 789bet. Thank you for watching and wish the bettors can bring in the most profit when participating in the match.